You-Tubers: Since 2005, YouTube has become tremendously popular and the craze for video content increased so much after that. And YouTube began to rise exponentially.
It’s the biggest video services platform in the world and its active users are over 2 billion. The platform became a source of unprecedented information and astonishing entertainment all over the globe. Also it created a new breed of celebrity known as the YouTuber.
There are various kinds of YouTubers in all areas and fields, there are YouTube stars in every genre, from health and wellness, gaming, travel vlogging, fashion, politics, cooking, and many more.
The influential impact of these new generation digital superstars is no way less than any TV, Film or Sport celebrity. Many YouTubers are earning a decent living by posting video content regularly.
In YouTube, The top 25 YouTubers get 3 times more views than traditional celebrities, that’s the impact of these new stars nowadays.
If you want your brand to reach a large audience, making a YouTube channel of your own and posting your video content regularly over there will help your business marvelously.
How Impactful YouTube content is Nowadays
The ability of YouTubers to connect and influence their subscribers is creating huge impact in the world nowadays. Many of them Add alot of value to the audience by coming out from their niche and creating awareness about some social problems too, like tree plantation, child labour etc.
Brands nowadays contact the YouTubers to promote their products and services, as they have a good amount of followers and viewers. It serves both to the Brand and also to the YouTubers as the Brands pays good revenue for the promotion. One reason why being a YouTuber is a lucrative career, because if you are able to influence people by your content, you can boom in your career and reach heights quickly.
People are totally addicted to YouTube, they not only watch videos for entertainment but also education. People learn cooking, new language, skills etc. from YouTube and have a great deal of respect for the YouTubers they follow.
Here are the ways how YouTubers make mone:
- A YouTuber can become brand ambassador permanently for a particular genre
- By mentioning the links of the brands in the description of the video or in the content, which is a form of affiliate marketing
- Selling a merchandise after gaining a certain amount of popularity
- The revenue generated by views which from YouTube directly
The amount money YouTuber actually make;
There are few things that will determine the exact income of YouTubers, and these are;
- Their popularity or number of views
- The genre in which they are working
- Their ability to create variety of content
- Willingness to collaborate with other YouTubers
If you want to get the approximate idea of how much a YouTuber makes, on an average the brand pays $ 0.10 to $ 0.30 per view of the video to a popular YouTuber. In the same study it was found that a popular YouTube channel earns around $18 per one thousand ad views, which will be equal to $3 to $5 per one thousand views of the video. So if by all your effort you become capable enough to generate 10,000 views per day, you will be generating an annual income of around $6000 to $11000.
Now imagine you are generating 100,000 views per day, you will earn a decent living out of YouTube only, which will be $60,000 to $110,000 per year.
- When will my YouTube channel be monetized?
Answer: First of all you need at least 1000 subscribers on your channel, after that all you need is more and more views so that you can convert them into money. Become a YouTube partner by sending requests to them and then you will be earning money on how many people watch your videos through ads. Your earning may vary depending on the kind of ads, your genre and the brands being promoted on your channel. Also your channel must have more than 4000 watch time hours in the past 12 months.
- How does YouTube transfer money to a YouTuber?
Answer: Basically the earnings will be sent through Google AdSense, which is an advertisement serving program from Google where AdSense publishers earn money, a monetized YouTube channel also gets paid through it only.
- What’s the process of getting Money from YouTube to my bank account?
Answer: The process is as follows;
- Log in to your AdSense account.
- Click on the option “Payments” , which will be on the left side
- After that you need to click on Add Payment Method
- For “wire transfer bank account” click on select the radio button and then click on continue
- And at last enter your bank related information and confirm it and continue.
- How much is the first payment from YouTube normally?
Answer; First payment will be $100 after you reach a suitable amount of views.
- Who are the World’s highest paid YouTubers?
Answer: Current top 5 most paid YouTube stars are;
- Mr Beast: $54 million
- Jake Paul: $45 million
- Markiplier: $38 million
- Rhett and Link (from Good Mythical Morning): $30 million
- Unspeakable: $28.5 million
- Who are the top 5 Indian YouTubers?
Answer: Current top 5 most Indian YouTubers are;
- Ajey Nagar
- Bhuvan Bam
- Ashish Chanchlani
- Amit Bhadana
- Gaurav Choudhary
- What are the best ways to promote a YouTube channel?
Answer: Here are few ways;
- Write eye catching titles
- Use YouTube SEO
- Understand what your viewers want
- Make a community with other YouTubers of same genre as yours
- Make attractive thumbnails
- Look for Google Search Results and target them
- Conduct a contest and do a giveaway to the winners
- Make a video series and motivate viewers to watch the series of videos
- Generate playlists of your videos
- Engage with them through comments, by replying and giving hearts to the comments
- You can do regular live streams too
- Make collaborations with other YouTubers and brands
- Regularly post the videos and promote it on other social media platforms.