SEO Reports: SEO is one of the most powerful tools to improve online presence for a company or its products. Like any other approach to make better business in a competition driven market, SEO also needs continual analysis for improvement.
There are many novice companies who are new to the SEO driven online marketing world, and they keep wondering why they can’t climb up the search engine rankings even after following the rules properly. It simply means that these companies are not able to analyze their SEO strategy in an adequate and effective way.
Why many companies fail to assess their SEO strategy?
Search engine optimization apparently seems to be an easy task- assessing the keywords, increasing their frequency and distribute them all over the pages along with anchor texts. Unfortunately, as the SEO market keeps growing, the complicacy into research and analyses of SEO tools and strategies also keep growing. In order to reduce irrelevant traffic and improve on accuracy, the search engines have their own ways of assessing the SEO results.
So, ranking higher on a SEO result does not boil down only to the frequency and relevance of the keywords. There are many other things that are considered, like keyword density, anchor text distribution, anchor text type etc.
Most of the new companies face the problem that they have an in-house team to assess the SEO strategy. In most cases, the dedicated team is also involved in other activities for the company as well, and therefore, is not wholly onto the job of SEO strategy assessment. Thus, they miss out on the nitty-gritty of the changing dynamics of the SEO world, and hence, they fall back, falter and fail.
How can companies improve on SEO strategy?
Looking at the situation and appreciating that SEO strategy has to be taken very seriously in order to get positive results, many companies are going for outsourced help from expert firms. There are expert firms available that are looking into market survey, research and analyses. Some of them have also divulged into SEO marketing, and have got on board the experts in search engine optimization.
Taking help of these firms can show sharp increase in ranking of SEO results. By properly optimizing the SEO keywords, anchor texts, density and distribution, the webpages can climb up the SEO ranking and have a first page visibility in very less time duration.
How can Ubersuggest improve SEO ranking?
Ubersuggest is one of the most prominent firms having the expertise in SEO marketing. They have many ways to help the webpages climb up the SEO ranking. That is why even the best of agencies dealing in SEO are taking help of Ubersuggest to strategize better with digital marketing.
Ubersuggest has a well-researched way of helping the firms in a scientific and tested way. Their 8-pronged strategy to improve SEO is here:
- Multiple accounts- most of the SEO firms handle many clients at the same time. It is difficult to monitor so many clients simultaneously. With Ubersuggest, a firm can open multiple accounts for each of its clients. Thus, it becomes easier to handle the client’s SEO progress, check and monitor the results in the form of rankings on the search engines.
- Technical audit- many webpages suffer from lower SEO ranking because of the faulty technicality involved in their architecture that tends to slow down the webpage. As a result, many a times the anchor text when clicked upon does not open into the relevant webpage at all or does so at a very slow speed. At Ubersuggest, regular technical audit is done as a part of their monitoring strategy in order to improve SEO ranking, and such issues reported so that they can be taken care of
- Identifying correct keywords- Keywords play a vital role in SEO strategy. If the keywords are of less relevant, the SEO ranking is bound to suffer. Ubersuggest helps in identifying the correct keywords that are of higher relevance to the webpage and its products.
- Analyzing the competitors- Knowing about the competitors matter a lot. Finding out what different they are doing can help in improving the SEO strategy of any agency. Ubersuggest can help in tracking the competitors for a firm and their SEO tools, and from there, the firm can take corrective measures and improve.
- Rank tracking- It is the most important aspect of SEO marketing. An agency must know its present position in terms of SEO ranking so that it can be found out how much improvement is required, and how.
- Building the backlinks- Backlinks are important in the sense that they provide a one-click way out for a user to find out more about a webpage or product that s/he is looking at. Anchor texts help in easy backlink building, but there are other ways as well. Ubersuggest can tell how to define the backlinks and distribute them in a webpage so as to impress the search engine algorithm and improve on the rankings.
- Chrome extension- It helps in small ways like remembering the webpage visited, so that opening it later is easy. Ubersuggest can help in chrome extension for easier and faster access to the webpages.
- Google Analytics integration- Research based statistical analyses is the only way out to strategize the future approaches in any form of marketing. SEO marketing is also not different. Google being the largest search engine, Google Analytics is considered to provide the best of analyses in SEO marketing. Ubersuggest can help in accessing the Google Analytics data for continuous improvement in SEO ranking.
Q1. What is Ubersuggest used for?
A1. Ubersuggest is a freely available chrome extension that can help a firm in analysis of its SEO data. It can provide keyword analyses across search engines that include Google, Amazon, YouTube etc. Based on the analyses, a firm can relook into its SEO strategy and improve on it.
Q2. Is Ubersuggest still free?
A2. Ubersuggest is 100% free for use. One can answer its 5 questions and enter it to get own webpage analyzed for SEO. One can even type a keyword and find out all contents that contain the same.
Q3. Is Ubersuggest better than SEMrush?
A3. Ubersuggest has a lot of features to offer to its clients, and it has been improving on the same more and more over the recent times. However, SEMrush still lies ahead of Ubersuggest when it comes to SEO data analyses and devising of SEO strategy.
Q4. Is Ubersuggest better than Ahrefs?
A4. Ahrefs has a very good collection of data on recent SEO keywords. But Ubersuggest is far more preferred for SEO strategies, as it offers long-tail keywords, Google Analytics features and better content suggestions.
Q5. Is Ubersuggest worth the money?
A5. When launched, Ubersuggest was looked down upon by many in the SEO and allied industry. However, over time, it has really shattered everybody’s speculations, and has skyrocketed itself with its kitty of long-tail keywords, perfect content strategy, Google Analytics and other features. Ubersuggest is definitely worth a try.