Digital Marketing Strategies: Have you ever wondered how to find new customers online? Recently, there has been more and more talk about digital marketing strategies for attracting and converting quality leads. It may appear like something out of the way of your small business world, but big challenges lie with the best opportunities, and lead generation is vital to your business’s success. Keep reading this blog to find out the best 4 digital marketing strategies to better connect with leads.
How to better connect with leads? The top 4 digital marketing strategies
Among the various possibilities to better connect with leads, the 4 main digital marketing strategies are as follows:
1. Use a lead magnet
When thinking about how to connect better leads, the first thing to do is to implement an inbound marketing strategy. One of the primary channels for acquiring leads is through so-called lead magnets: exclusive, downloadable content offered to users in exchange for their data. They can be podcasts, ebooks, guides, templates, checklists, infographics, or insight, all related to the contents of a blog.
The strategy for capturing leads through this channel is simple. First, a user enters our blog (previously positioned in search engines using the appropriate organic positioning techniques) attracted by content that suits his interests and needs.
2. Create free webinars
Webinars, or seminars, have been an ever-increasing phenomenon since the Covid-19 pandemic began. Companies have realized that their integration into an organic marketing strategy can positively impact sales and the number of leads that accrue from them.
This innovative format is spreading more and more and what it does is attract the user by offering quality content that may be of interest and then try to convert them into a customer.
The key is to develop this format in an attractive and effective way to attract the most qualified leads. How? By following these simple steps:
- Choose an interesting topic: the topic must attract your audience’s attention enough to convince them to invest part of their time in deepening it. It should be directly related to the industry your company operates in.
- Choose the format: it can be a training opportunity, a case study with examples of real results, or a round table of industry experts.
- Take care of your presentation: Don’t forget that a webinar layout must be attractive. Rely on design programs or ask a professional designer for help.
- Promote your webinar: This step is vital if your goal is to find new customers online. Remember that everything has to work perfectly so that people can register and access your content quickly and easily. To create a seminar, there are professional webinar creation software, virtual event creation software, and event marketing software; you just have to choose which one is best suited for your purposes.
3. Organize events and presentations
Whenever you think about how to find new leads online, don’t forget offline! No, it is not a paradox. Good digital marketing strategies rely on a winning mix of online and offline action. Many tech companies run corporate events or workshops as a strategy to generate leads for their business – one of the main reasons for doing so is that it makes it easier to explain the benefits of products and services.
The pandemic has changed and accelerated the way people create and participate in events. To date, companies are increasingly focusing on hybrid events, characterized by a mix of reality and digitization. People have the opportunity to connect remotely to “live” events and to live the same experiences as those who are physically present, creating a 360-degree involvement. To do this, you can use software for creating hybrid events.
The first step after deciding to organize an event and defining the target audience should be to create a dedicated landing page on your site. The page should contain relevant information about the event, such as objectives, benefits, targets, day (s), time, date (s), duration, location, speaker information, and, most importantly, a “Call-To-Action.”
Remember that when a user completes the registration form, whatever it is, you should send an email with more information on the topics of the event, as well as remind the person of the time, date, and place. Once the landing has been created, you can proceed to spread it through email marketing actions and posts on your company’s social media.
4. Pay-per-click campaigns on Social Media
PPC, or pay-per-click, is a digital advertising model in which the advertiser pays an amount (fixed or determined by auction) every time a user clicks on one of the ads created to attract visits to his website.
The idea of a PPC campaign is to “buy visits” to a certain site, usually with the idea of generating a certain action from users (registering or buying a product, for example).
When it comes to social media, even if Facebook is one of the networks with the largest number of users in the world (over 2 billion people), it is not always the only tool to find the right audience. With millions of users around the world, LinkedIn is increasingly used by companies for professional purposes. Therefore, this social network has also become an excellent tool that we advise you to explore in disseminating your event.
Another social media that is gaining more and more importance is Instagram with the stories and IGTV functionality. Video ads seem to be among the most effective pay-per-click campaign trends.
Keep in mind that PPC software is a valuable ally to help you calculate and optimize your marketing budget for paid campaigns.
In summary, to create your lead generation campaign, it is good to follow several steps:
- Offer exclusive, downloadable content in exchange for data
- Create webinars to interest potential leads and increase your number of contacts
- Organize events and presentations; remember to create a good mix of online and offline actions
- Invest in pay-per-click campaigns on the social channels of reference to your target
To develop a lead generation campaign, don’t forget to ask yourself who your audience is, what platforms are used, and what content may interest you. If you have reached the end of this blog, you will know by now that there are multiple digital marketing strategies to better connect with leads. By following these, hopefully, your digital marketing strategy will be successful, and you should be able to find new leads and, therefore, new customers!